We are an NYC-based collective invested in producing work that focuses on inspiring their audiences to feel deeply impacted by each project. We aim to build a reputation for ourselves as a performing collective across the five boroughs of New York City.
Danielle is an NYC-based actor working in theatre, television, and film. She loves to tie her love of storytelling with the human connection. A proud first-generation Jewish American, she most recently graduated with two Bachelor's degrees in Theater and Journalism.
Samantha is a born and raised Brooklynite filmmaker. Her passion bloomed when her first experimental short film was selected for the Tribeca Film Festival in 2016. Since recently graduating with two degrees in Film Production and Journalism, she's excited to share her personal but universally relatable stories.
Jim has thirty years acting & improv experience. Jim was also part of an improv group for New York Dinner Theatre for ten years where he performed in Joey & Mary’s Irish/Italian Wedding, The Soapranos & High School Reunion Show. Jim has also acted in 3 independent films.
1. Transparency & Accountability – We believe the best way to work is through compassionate honesty and shared knowledge.
2. Dedication to High-Quality Experiences - We work as an ensemble of creative people who aim to maximize the impact of their work by combining years of experience, training, resources, and talent to every project.
3. Continuous Innovation – We recognize each production as an opportunity for growth. With each project, we aim to heighten the standard to which we work with each other as well as present our work to other people.
4. Passion and Positivity - We select projects that unanimously inspire an overwhelmingly positive response and approach the work with positive energy.
5. Relevant and Conscious – We select projects that we feel unanimously apply to a large community of people and create a universal truth.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Please click on the button below to view our Code of Conduct. This literature is necessary for all participants regardless of role to read, understand, and sign before pursuing any kind of work with our ensemble.